Saturday, March 12, 2011

Girlie Girls

Last week Paisley's friend Madi turned 1 years old!  My friend Lindsey took her daughter Madi to get her 1 year old pictures done and Paisley got to join in some of the action too! I felt blessed that they took some of P, when it was Madi's special day, (that is my thoughtful friend Lindsey for you!)  And, I was  THRILLED to get the finished product when I picked Paisley up that afternoon!  I just loved seeing my little girlie girl in her pink boa and pearls!!  TOO MUCH!!  And, the ones of both girls are beyond PRESH!!  I just love that Paisley has a sweet friend that she gets to grow up with!!  Pure Sweetness!!   











3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Pretty girls!!!

Anonymous said...

SOoooo sweet. Thanks Lindsay for sharing some of Madi's day. I'm sure there will be lots of girlie pics with those two in years to come

Laurie said...

So adorable! I'm the crazy lady you don't know from Chick fil A. Stop by my blog sometime:)