Friday, March 25, 2011

Terrific 10

My sweet sunshine turned 10 months on March 19th!  I can't believe in two short months we will be celebrating her 1st birthday!  She is the sweetest little thing and starting to get such a big personality.  I just love this baby age and knowing that she is my last, makes me really want to savor every moment. 

Here are 10 highlights from this past month:
1.  She has given up on baby food/being spoon fed.  If she can't pick it up, she doesn't want it!!!
2.  She STILL can't crawl, but she is army crawling and scooting all over the place.  She has started pulling up on things now too.  I swear she will walk before she ever crawls!!  She is such a princess!! :)
3.  She had her 1st trip to the zoo and LOVED it, (even though it was a NIGHTMARE during spring break!)
4.  She has started saying "ma ma" and "da da" all the time.
5.  She moved into her new big girl carseat!!
6.  She dances, claps her hands and bounces when she hears music!  Hope I have a dancer on my hands!!
7.  She waves to say "hello" and "bye bye."  Starting to blow kisses at times too!
8.  She will NOT let me put bows on her head very much anymore.  She yanks them off and throws them down, when I attempt to sneak one on her head.  That is why I LOVE that she kept the bow on for a few minutes, in the pictures below.  But, don't worry mama is not giving up on this battle! :) 
9.  She has gotten to be such a SNUGGLE bug lately!!  Rocking and putting her to bed at night is one of my favorite routines.  YUMMY!!
10.  She continues to light up our world!!  We love you baby girl!!  Happy 10 months!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these ballerina pictures.
Happy 10 months Miss P! Grandma