Saturday, February 12, 2011

Winter Blast

The last few weeks have been CRAZY!  In the last 3 weeks I have been to school a total of 5 days because of sickness and snow!   The first week I went to school for 3 days and then Paisley's sitter was sick and Paisley got her ear tubes put in.  Then the next week I went to school on Monday and then we got snowed/iced in for 4 days, (which is record breaking!)  And, this past week we got snowed in on Wednesday and Paisley was SUPER sick and hospitalized the rest of the week.  I haven't enjoyed my babies being sick, but I sure have LOVED spending this extra time with them.  My favorite time was the second week, when we were snowed in for 4 days!  With our busy lifestyle, it was nice to just "be," for once.  We stayed in our PJ's 90% of the time, except when we had our neighborhood friends over.  Our good friends got to come over twice for game night and my friend and her daughter came to play twice during the day too.  It was nice seeing people and helped with the whole cabin fever thing.  The boys liked the snow from the inside looking out.  They went out in played in it a little while, but they didn't like getting cold.  Such Texas boys! :)   P also got to go out in the white stuff and wasn't a fan either! I love her grumpy face in the pictures below!  The snow was beautiful and I loved the extra snuggle time, but I sure am looking forward to spring & summer!  I HEART flip flops and sunshine more!






















 P getting some excercise!

Sweet Siblings  (Logan 4, Spencer 2 and Paisley 8 months!)
              


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling well enough to get caught up with these. Glorious
winter, but I'm with you - where is Spring? See you soon Mom

Lauren said...

Oh I can't believe how big Miss P and those boys are getting!! I haven't even met her yet :(. Miss ya'll so much and love you!
~Lo