Sunday, January 30, 2011

Magical Morning

Christmas morning was very  magical & special this year at our house.  It was Paisley's First Christmas and the boys were at such a FUN age to really enjoy it all.  The excitement on their faces Christmas morning were priceless and precious!  I just love their sweet innocence and I want to hold on to it as long as I can!  They were in AWE of what Santa brought them.  Logan said, "I must have been REALLY good this year!" :)  As you can see, we had a Superhero and Imaginex Christmas.  Logan really likes Superman and Spiderman & Spencer likes Batman.  Although, after seeing the Batman house, Logan wished he had asked Santa for it.  We reassured him that we would put all the toys in the playroom to share. :) We got the boys learning games from us, since Santa went so overboard!  Logan got the Leapster and Spencer got Alphie.  They loved their games and played on them for hours, especially Logan.  Since I surprised Stephen with an IPad this year, Logan felt like he had his very own IPad/LeapPad too!  Paisley was at the age, where the boxes, wrapping paper and bows would have been just fine.  But, we (I) couldn't resist buying everything girlie and pink this year for her, (notice her stocking!)  I seriously didn't know what do do in the "girl" section of Toys R Us, but I seemed to manage! :)  I just can't wait until next year, when she really can enjoy all the Christmas magic and excitement with her brothers!  There are also some pictures below from our little Christmas get together on Christmas night.  We invited all of our family over and some close friends too.  We did a "Crockpot Christmas," again this year and exchanged gifts.  It was a lot of fun and I just enjoy having everyone over here and not leaving my house on Christmas Day! 
On a side note,  I think I am all caught up for now on my blog, besides Paisley's 8 month post!  I am just proud I am back into the swing of blogging!  By the way, I ran out of space on my blog and had to purchase more this afternoon.  I think I have like 20G for the year, which means I have PLENTY of space to start blogging and uploading pictures again, (considering, it took 4 years to fill up 1G!)  SO, stayed tuned for A LOT more posts from the Kleppe Family!  Thanks for visiting and feel free to leave some love!  ;)






























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you finally got 2010 behind you. That was lots of fun and lots of good memories. Can't wait to use those chairs down here on my own deck watching the ocean.
Love ya'll. Mom

Mrs. England said...

Hi there Jodi! I loved catching up. I can't believe how big your babes have gotten. Sweet Christmas pics. Again...those cuties...they are simply adorable Jodi. You have yourself one big happy family:). You, Cara, and me need to dinner again sometime this spring. Have a great rest of the week and ttys friend!:) Yomaida