Sunday, January 2, 2011

January Jump Back (Halloween 2010)

Since I am SO behind in my blog, I decided I would use the month of January to get all caught up on some old posts.  I just don't want to look back and not remember some of these sweet memories.  We had a great Halloween this year!  Logan picked the costumes for the boys.  He wanted to be Superman and he wanted  Spencer to be Batman.  Spencer had NO clue who either superhero was, but would do about anything his big brother asked him to do.  :)  I on the other hand had a BALL picking out P's costume.  It was my first year to do a girlie costume, so it was so much fun!  I chose a ladybug for her because it was so cute and the colors went along with the boys theme.   The top pictures are from Stephen's parents trunk or treat night at their church.  Our close friends The Sahualla's came along to share in this fun night!  The bottom pictures are from our house on Halloween.  We ended up having a costume problem and found another Superman costume on sale for Spencer to match his brother.  I actually think they look adorable and could pass as twins in their matching outfits!  Such fun times!! 






















No comments: