Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I know it has been a LONG time since I have blogged!!  I guess with my Facebook, it is easier to upload pictures for my friends to see there.  But, I do like my blog and it is fun to look back at old post that I have written about the kids and our family.  Since I don't do a lot of albums, this is really something special to me and captures many memories of us.  So, in 2011 I want to do a lot better job at keeping up with my blog.  I hate that I haven't posted since October and have missed sharing many fun moments of us the last couple of months.  I might have to go back and catch a few before I move on! ;)  So, if anybody still reads this, you can be sure to check back very soon for some new updates of the Kleppe Crew!  Anyway, these are some pictures of our family while visiting my family in South Padre Island over Thanksgiving.  We used some of them in our Christmas card this year too! 
   From Our Home to Yours......Happy New Year!! 

























No comments: