Friday, May 27, 2011

My Pre K Graduate















Last week my baby girl turned 1 years old, my middle baby boy moved to the 3 year old class at school and my big baby boy graduated from Pre K!!  Where is the time going??!!  A few weeks ago, I pulled the graduation invitation out of Logan's folder and tears began flowing down my eyes.  On one hand I was thrilled that he would be participating in a Pre K graduation, but on the other hand, I couldn't believe it was really happening.  I seriously felt like it was yesterday he was Paisley's age and I was dropping him off at Mrs. Amy's house.  Being a working mommy, I didn't get the opportunity to stay at home with him, but every year God has provided a wonderful caregiver to nurture and teach my little boy.  When Logan was 3 we moved him to The First United Methodist Church in Denton, for him to start preschool.  He had been staying at in home daycare with wonderful people while he was a baby, but we felt like he needed a more "school" environment for him to learn in as he got older.  We immediately fell in love with this school. The teachers were Godly women who provided a loving and developmentally appropriate place for my child to learn and grow in.  Logan not only learned his ABC's and 123's, he learned more about the love of Jesus.  He attended Chapel and prayed during his day.  I feel like it was a wonderful foundation for him.  He made great friends and learned how to be a respectful and kind person.  He is more than ready and prepared for his Kindergarten year!  As I say goodbye to my preschooler, I am a proud mama of the person he has become in the last 5 years!  I am also excited about the more time I will get to spend with him in elementary school and look forward to watching him blossom as a Pecan Creek Bear!! I love you so much Logan Miller Kleppe!  You make mommy and daddy so proud!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's time to update. Those kids of yours are about to take over Denton and Texas is next on the list!!!

Anonymous said...

good job :))
www.bedavareklamlar.com

boosting lol said...

It's very great article and i find a nice game plese click this web site.Cheap 15 FIFA Coins