Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It Rocks to be 3!

My sweet middle love, turned 3 on April 3rd!  Spencer has been anticipating his birthday, since his brother had his back in February.  He kept telling us, that he wanted to have a bouncy house for his birthday.  Of course grandpa got wind of this and wanted to make his wishes come true.  I knew I wanted to have the party at our house this year and invite all of Spencer's school and family friends to the party.  I was just a little concerned about planning an outside birthday at the beginning of April.  I could just picture lots of rain and a bunch of 3 year olds in my house!  :) But, I prayed about it for weeks and when the day finally arrived, the weather was just PERFECT, (ok maybe a little windy, but we could deal with that!)  Spencer is usually not my child who needs to be the center of attention, (that would be Logan,) but you could tell the moment everyone arrived to celebrate his day, he felt very SPECIAL!  I think it helped having it in his environment, where he felt comfortable.  He also was SO excited that his best buds from school were actually at his house.  The party went very well.  The kids bounced, blew bubbles, rode toys, played with bouncy balls, drew with side walk chalk, ate popsicles, ran around and ate cake.  It was very low key, but just perfect for my little man.  And, we all LOVED celebrating with our sweet boy too!  Happy Birthday again little man!  Thank you for always brightening our days!  You definitely keep us on our toes and give us MANY laughs!  Our home wouldn't be the same without you!  Love you to the moon and back!  Can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with you!!  (Spencer's 3 year old stats coming soon!)  


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got these up.
Spencer is such a sweetheart and he had such a good day because you made it sooooo special for him.
He is so blessed to have a mommy and daddy who love and care for him like ya'll do. Can't wait for May now!