Friday, March 25, 2011

Zany Zoo

I seriously love the zoo and especially the Fort Worth zoo.  But, I didn't know that Spring Break was NOT the time to go if you don't like crowds.  It was SUPER packed, we parked miles from the gate, we waited in line for most everything, we walked shoulder to shoulder with people and strollers all day and  looked at more heads than animals.  But, with all that being said the boys had a BLAST and Logan even said it was "the best day ever!"  So even though I felt like I had been run over by a train when the day was finished, it was all worth it because the kids had fun. :)  Plus, my sweet mom drove my nieces 2 1/2 hours to come spend the day with us at the zoo, (see it could have been worse for me!)   The boys LOVED seeing and playing with their cousins all day and creating such sweet memories.  I just wish we lived closer, so they could see them more often.  The boys are already asking me when can we go back to the zoo??!!  I do look forward to going back too, but hope this next time we will be able to park in the zoo parking lot!!


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a Day We Had! If Lauren could have read that map maybe she wouldn't have gotten lost! I'd do it all over again (did I say that?) Grandma

Anonymous said...

that s wonderful family
www.bedavareklamlar.com