Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You have my HEART!

We had a very low key Valentines this year, since Miss P just got out of the hospital 3 days prior.  Although, Stephen and I did get to sneak away on Saturday night for a yummy dinner at Patrizo's and a game night with some friends at our house.  Then on Sunday, the boys and I worked oun Valentines Cards and treats for their class.  Even though I wasn't going to be with them most of Valentines Day, I wanted their parties to be special. When I picked them up from school, I had a "lovebug" balloon tied to each of their carseats.  They were SO excited and grateful for them.  I love how simple things can make their day!  They also loved coming home and opening all their cards and candy.  You would have thought it was Halloween all over again! ;)  The picture below of Stephen and Paisley is not from Valentines Day, but I had to post a picture of my other two lovies!  I love my three precious babies and my amazing husband so much!  They truly have my HEART!   



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet family pictures. You forgot to mention the balloon winding up at the top of the office!