Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Little Pumpkins



















A few weeks ago we headed out to our favorite little pumpkin patch, The Pumpkin Patch Express in Argyle.  It is my favorite pumpkin patch because it is very low key and the boys love it.  Their favorite part is the train ride around the property, when you first enter the pumpkin patch.  We went at the end of the day and we pretty much had the whole place to ourselves.  The boys ran through the pumpkins, got their face painted, played in the bounce houses, ran through the maze and just enjoyed being outside in the cool Fall weather.  Paisley was such a great baby as usual and enjoyed being pushed in her stroller, while watching her brothers run wild!  She even looked very CUTE in her little pumpkin onsie & tu tu. ( Have I mentioned that I LOVE having a girl!??) ;)  It was a great family outing and I enjoyed watching my kids have so much fun!  I look forward to next year and am sure Paisley will be trying to keep up with her bubbas next time too! :)

No comments: